- Brand Name: Nikon
- Lens Mount: Nikon AF Mount
- Set Type: Zoom Sets
- Origin: TH(Origin)
- Video Resolution: Full HD (1920×1080)
- Effective MegaPixel: 24MP
- Supporting Language: Japanese,French,German,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese,Russian,English,Swedish,Polish,Greek,Turkish,Korean,Dutch,Latin American Spanish,Brazilian Portuguese,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese,Ukrainiaan
- Special Feature: Swivel/Tilt LCD
- Sensor Size (inches): APS-C
- Certification: CE
- Model Number: Nikon D5200
Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- 24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080i Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF System
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- 2016-Pixel RGB Sensor, Active D-Lighting
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
- DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
The Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera features a 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high quality imagery while delivering fast performance to all camera functions. The combination of these two technologies is a native sensitivity up to ISO 6400, which is then further expandable to ISO 25600. The processing speed of the EXPEED 3 also contributes to a fast continuous shooting rate of 5fps.
A 39-point autofocus system enables the D5200 to acquire precise focus quickly across the image frame, and nine cross-type points are centrally located to give even more accurate focusing abilities to critical subject matter. In regard to exposure handling, a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is utilized by Nikon’s Scene Recognition System to analyze both color and brightness values within a scene to best determine exposure settings as well as white balance, i-TTL, and also focus settings.
HD video recording is supported in multiple frame rates and formats up to full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps. Manual exposure control is possible during recording through modifying the shutter speed or ISO settings and continuous auto focusing is also possible when working with the full-time servo AF mode. Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or through the use of an optional external microphone, both of which can be manually controlled across 20 levels during recording.
Image playback and live view monitoring is possible with the 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD monitor, which features tilt and swivel capabilities for better use at high or low angles. For eye-level viewing, a pentamirror optical viewfinder is built-in for viewing and composing scenes quickly and intuitively.
The D5200 features a variety of built-in imaging technologies, such as Active D-Lighting and HDR capabilities, to further enhance the look of your imagery while shooting. Scene modes, Picture Control, and Special Effects can also be applied to imagery to give a more creative, aesthetic appearance to your work. For instantly sharing your photos and video, the D5200 is compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) for wirelessly connecting your camera to an Android or iOS mobile device.
Included with the camera body is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens, which is equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens in the 35mm format. This 3x zoom range gives a highly usable range of focal lengths to suit most shooting applications. The lens construction has been optimized for DX-sized sensors and is a compact, lightweight lens that is ideal for traveling. A Silent Wave Motor provides smooth auto focusing while the incorporation of Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization helps to compensate for the effects of camera shake in order to produce a sharper image.
What’s in the box:
- Nikon D5200 Camera Body
- N-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens