- Type: Other
- Origin: Mainland China
(1) Inputs: Composite, S-video
(2) Outputs: SCART, Component
(3) Linedouble and Smoothing mode
(4) Support: 240p, 288p, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p
(5) Support most of the retro game consoles and some other low-resolution video products; Auto detect the NTSC, NTSC-443, PAL, PAL-60, SECAM; Simple operation, two buttons only; USB firmware upgradable
Convert composite and s-video signals into component and SCART signals, with smoothing and linedoubler options. It can not only be used in conjunction the OSSC, but can also be used as a standalone converter product on older TVs.
Supported but not limited to: for Atari2600, for Msx, for N64, for NES, for PlAYSTION1, for PIAYSATION2, for SEGA Dreamcast, for SEGA MD1, for SEGA MD2, for SEGA Saturn, for SFC, for SNES, for SNK NEOGEO, for Super Famicom, for Vic20, for XBOX
CONNECTING YOUR OSSC ADD-ON BOARD
(1) Connect a corresponding source to the composite or S-video input interface.
(2) Connect to the display or OSSC via SCART or Component output interface.
(3) Ensure that the USB power or DC power had been connected. Then switch on your OSSC add-on board.
(4) Select the appropriate video mode through button according to your needs to play the games.
colour: as shown
1 x OSSC add-on board
1 x SCART male to male cable
1 x DC Splitter Cable (Support DC 5v power plug)
1 x 3.5mm stereo male head to lotus female head cable
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.