- Use: Camera
- Launch Date: 2013
- Scene Type: People,Architecture,Scenery,Insect,Travel
- Brand Name: Sigma
- Weight: 801g-900g
- Lens Type: Automatic
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Sigma Model: 18-35mm f1 8dc hsm( a)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 Blades
- Caliber: 78mm
- Minimum Aperture: F16.0
- Focus Mode: Af, Mf
- Model Number: 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM
- Package: Yes
- Focus Type: Wide Angle-Zoom
- Lens Stabilization Type: None
- Full Frame: No
- Type: Zoom Lens
- Lens UV Filter Size: 72mm
- Sigma Model: 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art
- Zoom Mode: Telescopic Lens
Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Nikon
The Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Lens for Nikon is a wide-angle to normal-length zoom lens that features a fast, bright constant f/1.8 maximum aperture. It is specifically designed for use with APS-C-sized sensors and provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-52.5mm.
The lens integrates four aspherical elements into its construction as well as five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements to help minimize various aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range as well as provide greater image sharpness and clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections, lens flare, and ghosting to produce images with higher contrast and color fidelity. The lens barrel design is constructed from a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material that is akin to metal in texture and resistance to temperature and environmental changes while also remaining lightweight and compact. An internal focusing and zooming mechanism also helps to maintain a compact and consistent overall length and non-rotating front ring also better enables the use of circular polarizing filters. For control of focus, a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) is used to ensure fast, precise, and quiet focusing capabilities that are well suited to continuous shooting and movie recording.
For updating lens firmware and fine-tuning its nuances to best suit your personal shooting, this lens is compatible with the Sigma USB Dock. The dock allows you to specify certain parameters and other settings through the Sigma Optimization Pro software, such as AF speed and focusing limitations.
- Art Lens Line
- This lens is part of Sigma’s Art line; deeming it well-suited to image making due to its large, constant f/1.8 maximum aperture and ability to produce aesthetic bokeh by way of a nine-blade circular diaphragm. The range of focal lengths it covers, from wide-angle to normal-length, is nicely situated for everyday and artistic shooting applications.
- Optimized Lens Design
- Four aspherical lens elements, as well as the incorporation of five SLD glass elements, help to minimize the appearance of distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range and provide clear imagery with enhanced sharpness. A Super Multi-Layer Coating also benefits the image quality by reducing reflections and flare and contributing to greater overall contrast and fidelity.
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- The Hyper Sonic Motor provides fast, quiet, and smooth auto focusing that is well-suited for use with video applications. This AF motor can also be manually overridden at any time by rotating the focusing ring, giving you the ability to fine-tune image sharpness through manual focusing.
- USB Dock
- Compatible with Sigma’s USB Dock and Sigma Optimization Pro software for fine-tuning your lens’ performance, updating its firmware, and better suiting it to your needs.
- Other Lens Features
- Constructed using a TSC compound material, this lens is lightweight while also exhibiting notable durability and resistance to environmental changes.
- An internal focusing and zooming mechanism helps to maintain a consistent overall lens length and a non-rotating front ring facilitates more efficient use of circular polarizers
-Aperture Range: f/1.8-16
-Fast Constant Maximum Aperture
-Designed for APS-C-Sized Sensors
-35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27-52.5mm
-Hyper Sonic AF Motor
-Internal Focusing and Zoom Design
-Four Aspherical & 5 SLD Glass Elements
-Super Multi-Layer Coating
-Nikon F Lens Mount
-Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
Focal Length 18 – 35mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 27 – 52.5 mm
Aperture Maximum: f/1.8
Camera Mount Type Nikon F
Format Compatibility Nikon DX
Angle of View 76.5° – 44.2°
Minimum Focus Distance 11″ (27.94 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:4
Diaphragm Blades 9
Image Stabilization No
Filter Thread Front:72 mm
Dimensions (DxL) 78 x 121 mm
Weight 811 g
Please check whether the machine which you have Item becomes a compatible or not.
After buying item which is not to be compatible, the request for return cost is the buyer responsibility.
The buyer address has to coincide with the address.
Change the buyer address into English, and check address and telephone number once more.
The item we sold is in good condition and have been chacked carefully before shippment.We will try our best to avoid any quality problem.
We promise 1 year warranty included against defects in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover misuse (i.e. liquid, sand, impact damage, etc.).Repair is free but buyer pay shipping cost.
We ship it via EMS/DHL/China Post Air Mail at the first time from Shenzhen China after you place order and payment successful.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Legal Efforts are made to reduce applicable import duties (or GTS or V.A.T. or other Taxes) in various countries, and in most cases there is little or none payable. However, this transaction excludes such fees (if applicable). We will do the best we can in order to legally minimize your VAT exposure on your request. Under any circumstances, we will not be responsible for taxes (VAT).
I wish you a happy shopping! Thank you for your attention!!!